183 Wellington St W. Suites 4602/4603, Toronto, ON
Now is your opportunity to assume permanent occupancy at The Residences At The Ritz Carlton, Toronto and make superlative living your everyday expectation.
Two private elevators entering directly into the suite, high ceilings and windows throughout, open floor plan with continuous views of Lake Ontario to the south & city views to the north, large capacity wine cellar, gourmet kitchen & so much more.
Beautiful flooring transitions smoothly from room to room, modern fireplaces and tray ceilings create an airy & open flow. Design & decoration were paramount in creating the artistic aesthetic that these residences exude, yet flexible enough to truly make your own statement.
The Residences At The Ritz Carlton, Toronto epitomizes modern luxury living in a world-class city... You are home.
*photos are renderings, project completed September 2022
Ritz 4602/4603 (combined)
Private Residential Lobby
21st-Floor Sky Lounge
Private Residential Gym
Catering Kitchen/Private Dining
Access to Hotel Amenities
Indoor Pool & Hot Tub
Spa My Blend*
*Pay Per Use
1. 2 private elevators entering directly into the suite, with 2 service entrances for concierge and hotel deliveries.
2. Ceiling heights in principal rooms up to 11’ with 10’ high windows throughout.
3. Open floor plan with continuous views up to 65’ from north to south, facing Lake Ontario to the south and city views to the north.
4. 180° views facing east to downtown Toronto.
5. Large capacity custom wine cellar with display racking, integrated LED lighting, and serving area adjacent to dining room.
6. Exceptional art lighting throughout the suite with ability to customize locations, fully dimmable.
7. LED potlights as per plan with mud in trims.
8. 4 zone heating and air conditioning system with makeup pre conditioned air exchanges on a regular schedule.
Walls, Ceilings and Flooring
9. Smooth white drywall ceilings throughout the suite.
10. Integrated concealed LED lighting in north and south living rooms, primary bedroom and guest bedrooms.
11. Sound proofing between all bedrooms and bathrooms.
12. Concealed heating and venting grilles throughout the suite with linear diffusers as required.
13. Slab white marble foyer floor at the principal south entrance and south powder room floor.
14. Engineered white oak select 7” wide plank flooring, up to 12’ long for all principal rooms.
15. White marble tile flooring for all bathrooms.
Doors and baseboards
16. 10’ high frameless flush pivot doors to all bedrooms.
17. 9’ high frameless concealed hinge doors* to all other areas with designer selected door hardware.
18. Recessed flush baseboards throughout.
19. 10’ Italian sliding framed glass pocket doors to north living room.
20. Custom digital 10’ high glass screen at north foyer.
21. Crestron lighting control system throughout.
22. Fully motorized blinds and motorized tracks for drapes throughout.
23. Built in ceiling speakers in all principal rooms.
24. All fireplaces, thermostats and TV’s controlled by Crestron system throughout.
25. Wiring for TV’s in north and south living rooms and all bedrooms.
26. Double sided tall gas fireplace in dining room/south living room.
27. Three sided 5’ long gas fireplace in north living room.
28. Single sided fireplace in primary bedroom.
29. Poliform Italian cabinets with fully integrated appliances, including Sub Zero 30” fridge and
separate 24” Sub Zero freezer with panel fronts.
30. Two Wolf wall ovens with separate Wolf microwave and Wolf steam oven.
31. Panel front concealed dishwasher.
32. Wolf 36” electric flush installed cooktop with island canopy hood.
33. Tall pantry storage built into wall.
34. Deep single bowl kitchen sink with pull out spray faucet.
35. Spacious 8’ island with separate eating island.
36. Integrated ceiling lighting with flexible positioning to allow for optimal task lighting.
Primary Bedroom and Ensuite
37. Custom walnut paneling on feature wall and fireplace wall.
38. Open concept bathroom/dressing room with pocket door and partially frosted glass wall between bathroom and bedroom with
views of city skyline.
39. Poliform closet fittings with custom features for dressing area including built in lighting.
40. Marble heated floor throughout bathroom and dressing area.
41. Double sink marble top custom vanity with full length mirror and concealed LED lighting.
42. Steam shower with low level ambient lighting and full height frameless sliding glass shower door.
43. Heated marble slab shower floor with concealed linear drain.
44. Heated built in marble bench in shower.
45. Rain shower flush with marble tiled ceiling.
46. Bidet toilet.
47. Freestanding soaker tub.
48. Full height marble tile walls throughout bathroom with integrated LED lighting in built in marble niches
49. Guest bedrooms complete with Poliform wall panel system including wall hung desk/make up table.
50. Wiring for wall mounted tv’s.
51. Built in ceiling speakers for music.
52. Ensuite bathrooms with shower or freestanding tub and shower as per plan.
53. Custom vanities with marble counters as per plan.
54. Automated blinds and drapery track.
55. Fitted walk in closets with double hanging and storage
56. Heated marble floor in north guest closet and north powder room.
57. Stunning in wall illuminated sink.
58. Custom vanity with concealed lighting for south powder room.
59. Oversized Poliform bookcase with integrated lighting and display shelving.
60. Built in dishwasher and bar fridge.
61. Bar sink with wall mounted faucet.
62. Stone counters and feature walls.
63. Display storage with custom wall mounted glass cabinets.
Laundry and service rooms
64. Service area for hotel deliveries with janitor sink and rough in for additional washer dryer.
65. Full size washer dryer in laundry room.
66. Laundry sink and custom cabinets with composite stone counter top, porcelain tile floor and tile backsplash.
67. Under cabinet task lighting.
As the area’s top-producing agents, you can count on Breck Overall, Jeff Hamilton and their team to be a responsive and reliable partner. They offer creative ideas, ethical standards and connections to the world’s most influential agents.Contact Us